They found the cells last week and My moods too old this crap too tired for this crap shirt. Not the burning thing, a surgery. Although it is not a big procedure for now, I still have to go under the knife and honestly, I’m not too thrilled about it. I know I’ve been distant to family and friends and I feel I haven’t been as productive anywhere because I’m too much in my head. The cells being very close to the uterus so they also need to take samples to check if the disease did not get in there. Today, I was also told that my insurance was not covering the whole procedure and it is way too overpriced for something that is supposed to be simple.
My Moods Too Old This Crap Too Tired For This Crap Ladies tee
Buy this shirt: My moods too old this crap too tired for this crap shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog