It is an extreme honor to work with the legend  His work has helped define true underground metal for decades. I am pleased to reveal the artwork for the upcoming BAHIMIRON compilation of rarities “A Back The Fuck Up Sprinkle Tits Today Is Not The Day I Will Shank You With My Horn T-Shirts Shank in the Guts of Christ. Blaash would have loved this, as he was a big fan of Moyen’s work. Black and white t-shirts will be available at the time of release as well. The CD will be released through Heretic Thorns. I will be shopping for a vinyl release as well
Back The Fuck Up Sprinkle Tits Today Is Not The Day I Will Shank You With My Horn Unicorn Version
Buy this shirt: Back The Fuck Up Sprinkle Tits Today Is Not The Day I Will Shank You With My Horn T-Shirts
Home: https://t-shirtah.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog