Such a fun show last night, thanks again to Crazy dog lady J prefer the term dedicated canine enthusiat shirt. Good morning everyone. Much gratitude and love to all of those who braved the elements and came out in support of the band as we rocked. I regret about buying this shirt last time there was a fundraiser and it was on sale, is that I only bought one. So I got the nastiest work shirt I had and cut it up to see if it would work and it fit perfectly but now he won’t let me take it off so he can have a nicer shirt. So the picture below is of him ignoring as I was trying to get him to let me take it off.
Crazy Dog Lady J Prefer Term Dedicated Canine Enthusiat V-neck t-shirt
Buy this shirt: Crazy dog lady J prefer the term dedicated canine enthusiat shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog