I watched this as a kid and wanted to grow up and February girl hated by many loved by plenty heart on her sleeve fire in her soul shirt. Have my own apartment! And I did. To this day I tell people she was my role model. I loved every episode, but especially the one when donald proposed. I had many but my best is when you and Donald got engaged at the place where you had your first date, hot dogs is what you ate. I so wished you had gotten married before the show ended. Love the show so much and you were always an inspiration. The fashion was so great. I also loved that you were a model. Thank you for the show.
February Girl Hated Many Loved Plenty Heart Sleeve Fire Soul Hoodie
Buy this shirt: February girl hated by many loved by plenty heart on her sleeve fire in her soul shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog